Project manager investment projects
If you are based in the Uelzen area or would be happy to relocate there for a full time permanent role, my client is looking for a new reinforcement to their international team.
The position is with a well-know pharmaceutical contract manufacturer with state of the art production facilities.
With a very dynamic team and growing team, they are now looking for a Project manager to take charge of their investment projects.
- Manage and implement investment projects
- Create URS, change requests, project plans
- Design, plan and implement projects
- Deadline and budget control
- Degree in the life science industry/process engineering or similar
- At least 3-4 years of Project management experience
- Reliable and motivated personality
- Fluent German and English
What you get?
You are coming into a well-know brand, with long experience on the market and over 200 products in Germany, ranging from generics, well-known brands to niche products in various therapeutic areas.
Besides offering an attractive salary, you will also be an important part of the team and will work with decision makers across all areas.
If interested, please apply to get in touch for a confidential conversation with Michaela Plamenova.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We
are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the
recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic
and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the
niche markets we cover.