Head of FP&A - Retail
- Full Time
My client is looking for a Head of FP&A to join a high performing finance team within a growing segment of the retail industry. You will become part of a well-known brand that have gone from strength to strength over recent years, offering a brilliant career path for a senior FP&A professional to help spearhead growth and change across the group.
- Build and develop strong and trusting relationships with all other key stakeholders, including the commercial finance team
- Reviewing and challenging development proposals/ business cases
- Risk modelling and investment analysis, supporting Transformation projects when required
- Play a key role within finance for various projects, coordinating with Commercial teams and Group Finance to ensure tight deadlines are adhered to.
- Business partnering with various finance and non finance leaders, including the MD and CFO
- Design and run the group budgeting and forecasting processes, ensuring these are aligned to strategy and long-term business planning
- Carry out financial analysis as required, including existing and upcoming large acquisition projects, from due diligence to integration
- Help build and manage a commercial (FP&A) finance team
- Opportunity to work in Watford if applicable
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- Proven experience leading a similar FP&A function
- Retail/Consumer experience
- Ability to drive change