Medical Information Specialist - Homebased
Are a qualified pharmacist?
Looking to enter the pharmaceutical industry?
I am currently working with a large US pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to providing high-quality medical affairs, content and pharmacovigilance so some of the top 10 pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world.
They are currently looking for a unique individual to join their medical information department, as a medical information specialist.
This is an interesting opportunity to learn more about the pharmaceutical industry from within an industry leader as well as gain excellent experience in Adverse reporting opening up several career paths
This position is also home based!
In this position you will be providing:
- Respond to HCP inquiries (via calls/web/emails/letters) and conduct appropriate scientific information exchanges with the HCPs.
- Provide after-hours contact support as needed.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of inquiry fulfilment systems as applicable.
- Record each contact accurately in an inquiry fulfilment system, consistent with company operational procedures.
- Comply with all guidelines, policies, legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
All you need to be successful is the following:
- Fluent in German
- Degree in Pharmacy