We are currently working with an innovative company based in Eindhoven NL. Leading company in software development for navigation map, dynamic traffic information, data security, perception software...
We are looking for a Test Engineer
- more information bellow.
About the company:
You will find here the opportunity to work on fascinating topics that will shape the future of the transportation industry. First player in its market, witnessing a huge economic growth the previous year, you will integrate a solid structure which is working the top companies.
About the responsibilities of the role :
- Conducting reviews of requirements, functional and technical descriptions.
- Identifying and analyzing test basis to extract test cases.
- Facilitating test scenarios of extracted test cases, used for scripting automated testing and manual testing.
- Analyzing results generated from automated and manual testing.
- Validation of data conversion using in-house build test tools, produced map data, and specific products.
- Conducting root cause analysis of identified deficiencies in products.
- Tracing and validating shortcomings in products.
- Contributing to further improvement of the inhouse developed tool kit and automation of the test execution.
About the role we need :
- University/College Degree in a technical field (IT / Engineering / similar)
- Fluent English language
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience in writing queries for SQL databases
- Experience with test automation using a scripting language (Python) and/or tools like Behave
- ISEB certification or ISTQB Foundation Certification is a minimum requirement
- Knowledge of and experience with software validation methods
- Experience of the software development processes
Don't hesitate to drop your CV to the following email address : H.Burel@nonstop-recruitment.com