MD - Scientific Director
I'm currently recruiting for MD - Scientific Director position.
Join one of the leading life science clusters in Europe and support them in their developing innovative cell therapy products.
Member of the executive team, you will be a key person with a high level of responsibilities.
Do not hesitate to apply !
Member of the executive team, your mission is:
- Play a key role in defining the scientific strategy and implementing it with the research team, based on deep scientific understanding of the technology and diseases
- Drive research projects from the idea to proof of concept, establishing and building a portfolio of therapeutic indications
- Provide leadership and medical expertise to international clinical development programs
- Work closely with clinical operations team to review and provide medical/safety input (protocols, amendments, medical review, safety reports)
- Work closely with development & industrialization team to move clinical candidates from research into development/industrialization
- Presentation of scientific and/or clinical data at international scientific meeting
- Full support for regulatory submissions including IND, NDA
- Medical Doctor's Degree. PhD in biotechnology or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in preclinical programs and drug discovery, preferably in the field of biotechnology
- International experience in clinical development (Phase 1 to 3) in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
- Understanding of the regulatory environment
- Ability to work in transverse projects
- Ability to communicate with KOLs and health authorities
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a deep knowledge of science, as well as an interest in the business environment
- High standards for data management and care about the balance between discovery and development
- Self-driven, rigorous and result-oriented with excellent analytical and communication skills
- English fluent (both in writing and spoken). French conversational is a plus.
Applicants should also be entitled to work within the European Economic Area (EEA) and willing to travel regularly.
Contact Gnima Dole for further information