Dedicated LAC, No Court Work - Home Working - W.Mids - £32.34
1 day left
- Full Time
Dedicated LAC role with no Court Work
This is an excellent opportunity which would be suited to an experienced Social Worker that specialises in working with Looked After Children
- This is a dedicated LAC team which does not involve Court Work
- You will have the opportunity to work service users with a broad age from babies up to older teenagers
- There will be a focus around matching with long term carers as well as supporting families who have returned to their families
- Interviews are being arranged as CV's are being received and these are being done over the phone
- Contracts are being issued on a 6 month basis but this is expected to be made ongoing offering a higher degree of stability
This is a good opportunity for those candidates who are looking to work specifically with Looked After Children as well as their carers. The Local Authority has a separate Court Team so your this post wont involve Court Work, which may give you the opportunity to have a better work life balance as you wont have tight deadlines to work to.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of service users as the team work with older teenagers as well as babies and children.
To be considered for this post you should have LAC experience
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on extension 7137. You can also send me an up to date CV.
Apply for Dedicated LAC, No Court Work - Home Working - W.Mids - £32.34
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly