Senior CRA - ATMP - ONC - Freelance
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you looking to work as a Senior Clinical Research Associate in an innovative biotech company developing products in the field of oncology? My client is a company using genetic engineering in the fight against cancer. They have a big pipeline of products that are in the early stages (preclinical and phase I) and you can be joining this company now to support the Clinical Operations Department in these projects. Working for my client means working in an exciting environment while you increase your value on the market as you will gain experience in innovative research in oncology.
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate your responsibilities would be on one hand in the clinical site start-up where you; give support with identification of clinical sites; prepare packages for ethical committee (EC) submissions; handle submissions to ECs; prepare the site budget, negotiate the site budget; give support in organization, preparation, performance, follow-up of Site Qualification visits and Site Initiation visits. On the other hand you will also handle clinical site management being responsible for the organization, performance and follow-up of trainings; the identification, communication and resolution of site-related matters and issue escalation; site leadership; development, writing and review of task-related SOPs; support clinical supply chain.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree in (para-) medical or scientific field
- Involvement in study start-up and EC submissions in at least 2 countries
- At least 7 years of clinical research experience including monitoring, or in pharmaceutical data management including activities during data base locks, or as a study coordinator
- Experience with oncology in early phases
- Excellent English, French and Dutch knowledge ("trilingual", oral and written), additional languages are an asset
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via S.Thijs@nonstopconsulting.com. You can also find me on Linked In, feel free to connect. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Senior CRA - ATMP - ONC - Freelance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly