Program Director with Leader in Medical Communications
6 days left
- Full Time
Program Director with International Leader in Medical Communications
Location: London, Manchester, Amsterdam
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Relative to experience
Our client, a globally operating full-service Medical Communication agency, it is an internationally recognised company that will become a stable foundation for your career development and will escalate your expertise in Medical Communications.
This reputable company is serving the pharmaceutical industry around the world with health-care communication strategies and consulting services that will help you to gain international experience.
Our client values its employees, and provides the opportunities for stable growth and career boost.
As a Program Director you will be working with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, bio-tech and health-care technology clients that will allow you to expand your network and improve your professional abilities.
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- Creative flair
- Proven consultancy skills and ability to develop strong, novel strategic plans
- Proven experience in leading strategic medical communications/education accounts, including omnichannel approaches to creating impactful programmes
- A strong interest in communication and/or adult education best practices
- Experience in marketing / medical affairs a strong plus
- Experience in leading matrix teams
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Being a part of the largest health-care marketing and communications group in the world
- Lead the creation and implementation of high quality, innovative, strategic medical communication programs for major pharmaceutical or biotechnology product team
- Lead an account team, with responsibilities including client consultancy, managing and coaching team members, and business development
Continue your career by becoming a part of the largest health-care marketing and communications group in the world.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, APPLY!
Apply for Program Director with Leader in Medical Communications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly