Lab IT (Chromeleon) - Top Pharma
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an innovative consultancy across the life-sciences industry with an amazing growth rate. They started their business in Switzerland in the early 2000s and now they literally have a global presence, which means your networking opportunities are unparalleled and their expertize is internationally appreciated, therefore you will be able to easily secure future roles.
Moreover, you will be able to work remotely up to 40%, so besides the professional growth opportunity at hand you will be able to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
They are truly appreciated as experts across the life-sciences industry, so the experience with them will definitely make your profile more marketable, which means you will seize future opportunities easier.
This contract is for three months. At the same time their growth rate is truly impressive, which means that most likely you will have the choice of continuing to work with them on different projects with different clients throughout the world.
We suggest you apply now as we have interview slots this week!
- Lab IT support, including Chromeleon implementation and support
- Maintain the integrity of all computer workstations and associated software within the organization
- Act as the main point of contact for employees who are experiencing computer issues
- Ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company's desktop infrastructure
- Resolve software, hardware and device issues reported by the end users (including laptops, desktop computers, printers and mobile device hardware issues)
- Installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop hardware and software
- Troubleshoot PC connectivity issues and network elements including ISP circuits, firewalls, network switches, wireless equipment and telephone system
- Installation of packaged software and authorized 3rd party software
- Document and update the local client environment
- Communication with customers/end users as required, keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Oversee the maintenance and tracking of assets, complete physical inventory
- Advise and train staff on computer operations and software applications Implementation of IT hardware and infrastructure-related solutions
- Retrieve raw data from data archive, execute the raw data backup strategy for new analytical systems, as well as check and ensure that raw data backup is up to date
Skills & Requirements
- Several years of experience in a similar position, at a Pharmaceutical company
- Strong computer science background with Laboratory support experience
- Solid technical experience with Chromeleon 6.8 (or another version of it) is a must, experience with other Lab PC systems and Data management is desired
- Good understanding of regulated environments
- Strong analytical skills to enable and perform analysis that makes a difference
- Collaborative and creative person with excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues and stakeholders from different fields
- Experienced working in multinational teams, i.e. sensitive of cultural differences and adaptable
- Fluent English and German is required
- Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +41 435 080 817 , please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
Apply for Lab IT (Chromeleon) - Top Pharma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly