Director of Clinical Development- Oncology
6 days left
- Full Time
As the Director of Clinical Development, you will be working in the exciting and interesting field of oncological viruses. The company is dynamic, fast-paced with a very strong pipeline and looking for a charismatic individual to lead their team.
The position is a mixture of home office and office-based located in the greater Boston area.
Contract details: Indefinite, full time
Location: Greater Boston area
- MD in Oncology/ Solid Tumors/ Oncological Viruses
- Based in Massachusetts
- Experience developing a strategy for clinical development
- Ability to manage external CROs
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle documentation, protocols
- Ability to handle interactions with RA authorities
- Comfortable working for a smaller, fast-paced company
- Proactive and agile
- Experience in Phase II clinical research and onwards
If this sounds like you, send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Director of Clinical Development- Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly