**Project Manager** Stem Cells Biotech - UK (Director)
Our client is looking for a Biotech Project Manager certificated with PMP experienced in cross functional projects with Advanced Therapies and Gen Therapies, to join in a executive position at their headquarters in London.
Roles and responsibilities
- Management of projects, processes, budgets and people related to the execution of the development plan
- Coordination of activities between clinical operations, medical affairs, regulatory, CMC development, pre-clinical mechanism of action research and quality.
- Supporting the CEO, Head of R&D or executive team's vision and process ideals.
- Ensuring key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and project deliverables are completed to time lines
- Communicating milestones, plan changes and actions to relevant parties.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Good working knowledge of regulation by the FDA, EMA and other major competent authorities.
- Proven experience in operations management in relevant organisation
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Organisation and experience working to deadlines and delivering documents to appropriate level of quality
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build consensus and work effectively in teams
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office applications including Project Management Soft wares and Excel.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or French preferred
Qualifications and experience
- Science, medical, pharmacy or technical degree at BSc level or higher
- +5 years experience in project management with Advanced Therapies
- Competent salary.
- Growth opportunities withing the company .
- Be responsible of cross functional projects involving different functions of the company.
- Travel to different facilities worldwide.
Feels like your next step?
Send today your updated CV at email@example.com or call us at: +41 43 508 0817 Extension: 3347 and ask for Alejandro Lopez.