Junior Marketing Director for Global Leading Company
4 days left
- Full Time
NonStop Consulting is looking for a Junior Marketing Director for a client who is a global leader in pain management and related diseases headquartered in Germany, with affiliates in 29 countries across Europe, Latin America and the US.
I am looking for someone who has an experience of at least 5 years in established products/OTC with a professional level of English, who will coordinate the market with RA and MA.
This is a primary role inside the company and it could let you work inside a global leader of pay medication, letting you work independently and dealing with numerous products.
As a player in an innovative, fast-paced market, they offer an exciting working environment and wide-ranging individual development opportunities.
A competitive salary is offered, plus a relocation package as the role will be based in their German Headquarter.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Cooperating and Leading the RA and MA market;
- Focusing on the established product
- Early identification of potential risks for continued success with Long Life Brands Portfolio
- Supports product-related late life cycle strategy (e.g., supports management of external partners for the brand like licensors, in collaboration with partnering business; supports supply chain teams, etc)
- Strong analytic skills & financial acumen
Skills and Experiences
- 5 years experience in Marketing market and established product/OTC
- Business Level of English
- Has successfully managed late phases of brand life-cycle
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
Are you interested in? Answer the adverts to be called back, the interviews will start soon so I hope to hear back from you soon.
Apply for Junior Marketing Director for Global Leading Company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly