Senior Practitioner needed! Lowest caseload in London
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Practitioner needed!
Good Local Authority with one of the lowest caseloads in London
London South East
At NonStop, we are currently working with a local authority to further improve their services from GOOD (most recent OFSTED results) towards OUTSTANDING in the near future. As part of the improvement process, we are now looking for Senior Practitioner who is ready to take on new challenges in their career within their Referral and Assessment Team. The office is based in South East London, with ease of transport being close to local station and parking available.
- Regularly known as one of the lowest case holding local authorities in London, let you focus on the standard of service and a better work life balance.
- You will be holding a very small caseload, using this to show Newly Qualified Social Worker and junior member what good practice looks like.
- Duty every 6 weeks to give you adequate time to clear through your caseloads before assigned new ones.
- Small team with only 5 social worker and team manager that can give you regular support and supervision if need be.
- Salary up to £49,159 per annum.
- Protected training period at the beginning to help you settle in the team seamlessly.
- Social Work qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Children Social Services experience
- Assessment experience will be at an advantage.
To apply to this opportunity or to find out about any other vacancies that we are working with, please contact me
Recruitment Consultant at NonStop Care
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Apply for Senior Practitioner needed! Lowest caseload in London
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly