5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking to speak to experienced System Engineers in relation to a 5 months contract, with an extension possibility, in Switzerland!
Our client is a top consultancy in Switzerland, that provides services to Top Pharmaceutical companies. This means you will have the chance to rub elbows with some of the best professionals out there, develop your network, make your profile more marketable and subsequently secure future roles more easily.
We suggest you apply now as we have interview slots available this week!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Leading the Requirements Engineering (elicitation, analysis, elaboration, validation) for dedicated features and functions within a complex project
- Creating understanding of customer need and rational for the product in close collaboration with business functions
- Taking leadership to drive cross functional alignment, team decisions around the elaboration of requirements and fit of technical solutions to create customer value
- Developing Operational Concepts of the system and the interface of a connected system environment in the domain of Hematology Systems including information flow
- Driving assessment of technical and software requirements changes with special focus on suitability to overall system capabilities
- Creation of respective Design and Change Control deliverables
- Support of the project scope process and providing clarity of required features and functions to the respective stakeholders
- Using efficiently Application Management Tools and continuously support improving Requirements Engineering practices.
B. SC / M. SC in Engineering or Life Science(*****)
- 5 - 7 years of working experience in multiple complex system projects over the whole development process, including product lifecycle(*****)
- Certification in CPRE/IREB and/or CCBA/IIBA, ASEP (INCOSE) or equivalent comprehensive training in systems engineering(*****)
- Analytical thinking with ability to see the big picture as well as the details(***)
- Curious to understand complex structures and behaviors(**)
- Good communication skills, patience and tenacity(**)
- Ability to lead, follow-up and work well in large and multi discipline teams
- Applied knowledge of requirements engineering approaches and tools
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +41 435 080 817 , please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a scientist professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
Apply for Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly