Global Medical Advisor - Endocrinology or Oncology
5 days left
- Full Time
International Medical Advisor
A pharmaceutical company in Paris is looking for a Global Medical Advisor. The company is an international company with a big reach and its office in France is a small - Medium sized office.
Through this role you can actually build your own job. This gives you room and flexibility to create your own structure at work and see your own results come through. You will also be managing a team and training them so you can see people grow and learn from you.
Some of the responsibilities would be:
- In charge of developing, implementing and reporting to ensure you have a good health management system.
- Build and lead new medical department.
- Setting up KOL meetings internationally, creating campaigns internationally and organising Advisory boards on a global level.
- In charge of MSLs internationally.
- Working closely with the marketing manager to build across the board.
Now that we have some points down of what you are going to be doing, let's get into what you will ideally need in order to do this job.
- Physician or a PhD in Pharmacy would be ideal.
- International/European Experience.
- Experienced in operational side (Campaigns, KOL meetings Congress … etc.)
- Managerial experience would be ideal (Managing MSLs).
- Experience in Rare disease (Oncology and dermatology)/ Endocrinology.
- Leadership personality, flexible and a start-up mind-set/small company mind-set.
- Fluent in English.
The client is looking for someone who is trainable, flexible and is ready to take on responsibilities that come with a start-up/small company. If you feel like you a match and have what it takes, then do not hesitate to send your CV.
Apply for Global Medical Advisor - Endocrinology or Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly