Senior Scientist - Mass Spectrometry Flexible Hours
Do you want to work as a Senior Scientist for a flat structured CDMO where can decide which time you wish to work?
Our client is a fast growing and flat structured CDMO within the bio-tech industry, known for having a work environment were everybody can develop quickly. They are looking for a Senior Scientist - Mass Spectromitry that will be working on several projects, sometimes from beginning until the end.
As a Senior Scientist - Mass Spectrometry for our client you responsible for the following areas:
- Implementation of LC-MS methods
- Implementation of method development activities
- Preparation of SOP
- Support of GMP
- Planning and implementation of method transfers under GMP
As a Senior Scientist - Mass spectrometry for our client you would have to meet the following qualifications and skills:
- Master or PhD in the field of biotechnology, biochemistry or natural sciences
- 3-5 years of practical experience in MS with proteins.
- Fluent German and good written and spoken English
My contact information
Apply now sense interviews are happening immediately!
Apply for Senior Scientist - Mass Spectrometry Flexible Hours
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly