Senior Scientist, Biophotonics - Company in Switzerland!
- Full Time
Are you interested in MedTech companies? Do you want to join a growing enterprise and use your skills to develop personalized products and solutions to improve our lives? Then I have the right opportunity for you, in the field of Research and Development:
My client is looking for their next Senior Scientist, Biophotonics to strengthen the R&D team and lead the development and implementation of new biophotonics techniques and methods. With this role, you will have the potential to improve consumers' individual health through continuous monitoring of vital medical indicators. Join them for a full-time permanent position within a highly motivated team in the canton of Schwyz, Switzerland!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the application of various spectroscopic tools for the development of Biophotonics techniques.
- Create national and international research networks between Academia and Industry.
- Data processing, algorithms analysis, prototyping.
Who do they look for?
- D in Biophotonics, Biomedical Optics, or a related field, with a deep understanding of Biophysics, Molecular Biology, and Biochemistry.
- Several years of experience in Biophotonics and Spectroscopy.
- Hands-on experience in spectroscopy methods such as Fluorescence, Phosphorescence, Raman methods, TCSPC, Nonlinear Optics, light propagation in turbid solutions, among others.
- English fluency.
Don't miss this chance, and contact me for more information. This is an opportunity not to let go!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV in Word format to email@example.com or call me, Guillermo Tramontin Magrini on +41 435 080 817, internal number 3248. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above will be contacted within 2 days, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Switzerland.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.