Senior Practitioner - Assessment - Stoke - £32.34 hourly
2 days left
- Full Time
Social Workers needed - Initial Assessment - £32.34 hourly - Stoke on Trent region
I am currently working hand-in-hand with a growing Referral & Assessment Team within the Staffordshire/Stoke on Trent region as they seek to expand their team long-term for October 2020.
As a result of this growth, they are seeking an individual to join them at a Senior Practitioner level and will provide plenty of opportunity for personal development and growth.
This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory experience if you are eventually looking at becoming a Team Manager.
What they can offer you:
- Up to £32.34 an hour depending on experience.
- Fortnightly supervision + Locum members of staff still get the same training and development prospects that permanent members of staff receive.
- Ongoing contract length - I have contractors in the Authority who have been there for 12+ months previously.
- Supportive and experienced management to aide with your own self development - Excellent career advice and training on offer.
What they are looking for:
- 4 years experience working within Children's Services in an Assessment Team/setting.
- Social Work England registered.
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch on 0207 940 2100 and ask for Liam Woods. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral!
Apply for Senior Practitioner - Assessment - Stoke - £32.34 hourly
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly