Improving Authority - implementing an Early Help Strategy
- Full Time
NonStop are working with a local authority based near Richmond who have a growing emphasis is on prevention and early intervention and are implementing an Early Help Strategy to achieve this. Developments include a single front door and an enhanced early help pathway to support families who do not meet the care threshold. By strengthening their focus on early permanence they have ensured that managers have the tools and capacity to provide supportive oversight and supervision. It has been fast-paced journey but it is evident that they are already reaping the benefits.
You will be joining a service which has recently received funding, enabling the authority to hire more staff members. This will provide you with stability and less stress as a social worker, not having to worry about you next role. As well as being giving the resource and support to help with all cases in the team.
This is an opportunity for you to offer guidance and support to the young people and children. You will have a positive impact on their lives by ensuring that they are safe from harm and neglect.
What you can expect:
* You will receive a welcome package of £2,000 and retention payment of £3,000 every 2 years' service
* Car Allowances - Depending on eligibility criteria
* Sick pay that is comparable with other public sector organisations
* Reimbursement for Social Work England registration
* 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays - Staff are also able to purchase up to 5 days annual leave
* Cycle to Work Scheme / Interest free season ticket loan
* Generous pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers to support working parents
* Technology products - pay for electronics (such as mobile phone or home technology)
* Shopping & travel discounts for a range of services and products. This includes store vouchers, theme park and cinema tickets
Apply if you extensive experience within the children services. You must also have experience in Child Protection/Children in Need, Court Work, Section 7s, Section 47s and Referral & Assessment. A Social Work Degree and a Social Work England registration are also required.
For further information about the positions that are available and an informal chat, please contact Jessel. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Consultant 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
Apply for Improving Authority - implementing an Early Help Strategy
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly