LOCUM QSW urgently needed- West Midlands!
At NonStop, we're currently working with the Assessment Team located in the West Midlands and we are looking for an additional LOCUM Social Worker to join the team.
You will be working with manageable case load that enable you to have a better work life balance, plus:
- Hourly rate up to £32.34 based on experience
- Uses a Holistic Model so teams are organised in Hubs, which are made of a Multi-Disciplinary team to provide a more holistic package of care.
- Co-allocated caseloads that will help put your mind at ease, knowing that the children and family will have someone to contact even if you're not at work that day.
- The team benefit from weekly supervision meetings where cases are discussed amongst practitioners and other professionals to ensure the best possible plan for the child.
- Using Signs of Safety which provides better outcome for the children and will give you better satisfaction at work.
- Equipment to Work from Home in accordant with the government's guidelines.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your most updated CV as interview process will be underway shortly.
Alternatively, if you know anyone else that might be interested, please let me know as we do offer up to £200 thank you gift card for each successful placement.
NonStop Social Care