Corporate Parenting QSW- NE London - Perm
Corporate Parenting- Qualified Social Worker - North East London - Permanent
Our client is an improving Local Authority based in the North East of London that has received GOOD results in their most recent OFSTED inspection. In the last few years, they have made no cuts to their budget but in contrary, consistently increasing their number of staff. This expansion results in lower caseloads and more regular supervision at just over a month period.
- Very stable management and senior management team who are permanent staff so you can adjust more easily into the team environment.
- Expansion of the team reducing caseload for everyone, more manageable caseloads to give you a better work life balance.
- Working in a Practice Support Group with a Leaving Care coach being part of the team to give you more support in building better relationship with the service user.
- Salary up to £42,774 per annum inclusive of bonuses; plus discounted access to local well-being centre.
- Systemic Practice with very smooth transfer process of cases to help you work effortlessly.
- Service users are under 25s
The local authority had received OUTSTANDING results for leadership in the recent OFSTED, largely due to management being on the floor supporting staff and having regular supervisions to address any issue early on. The team falls within Look after Children service, working with children and adolescence between 0-25.
To be considered for this post, we will need the following:
- Social Work Qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post qualified experience in Children Social Services
- LAC or Court Work experience preferred
If this role is what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out about other opportunities or if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, please get in touch.
We offer a referral bonus of £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Apply for Corporate Parenting QSW- NE London - Perm
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly