Medical and Scientific Affairs Manager Wound Care
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a well-known medical equipment and pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking for a new addition to their medical affairs team.
Medical and Scientific Affairs manager
With more than 5000 products in several therapy areas, they are looking for an aspiring professional with experience in dermatology and/or wound care.
Bearing the responsible for leading wound management products, you will be a part of one of the oldest therapy areas of the company.
- Support on medical and scientific product statements in the assigned therapy area
- Plan and implement clinical trials & studies
- Coordinate the clinical research organization and the investigators
- Assess product risks and prepare clinical assessments
- Maintaining relationships with KOLs
- PhD or MSc in a life science discipline
- Experience with clinical trials
- Knowledge of dermatology and wound care
- Fluent German and English
You will join one of several sites in Switzerland, in the district of Sursee. The role offers a possibility for home office several days a week after the first 3 months.
Coming into a highly academic and professional team, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and share your knowledge with others.
If you feel addressed and are looking for the next role, that will give your career a boost by joining a world leader with long market experience, then apply via the link.
For further information, please feel free to reach out to Michaela Plamenova via m.plamenova at nonstopconsulting dot com.
Salary: 120 000 CHF including benefits
Start date: As soon as possible
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Medical and Scientific Affairs Manager Wound Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly