Junior Regulatory Affairs PHARMA
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you willing to develop a career in Regulatory Affairs in Pharma Industry?
This is a great opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Executive to join a growing pharmaceutical organisation based on the outskirts of London in Hertfordshire as they look to continue their year on year growth.
Your main tasks will be:
- supporting the preparation of regulatory submissions for medicinal products, particularly GX, OTC and CCG
- assist in clinical evaluation report for Medical devices
- participate in regulatory team meetings and present project status updates
- use and update regulatory information systems for planning, preparing, tracking and storing submissions to regulatory agencies
What do you need?
- A degree in a pharmaceutical / scientific subject
- 1 - 2 years' experience within regulatory affairs
- Knowledge of generics, OTC and CCG's ideally
- Submissions experience would also be advantageous
Do not hesitate to get in contact for more information directly applying to this advert.
We are willing to meet you!
Apply for Junior Regulatory Affairs PHARMA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly