Finance Manager - Real Estate Funds
6 days left
- Full Time
A Global Investment Management firm is searching for a talented Finance Manager to join a high performing Real Estate finance team in an all encompassing role, reporting directly to the Group Finance Director and Head of Finance. This opportunity requires someone to work broadly across finance, managing various real estate funds whilst working closely with non-finance professionals and the investment team to be the go-to for all things finance related. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior finance professional with a Real Estate background and exposure to funds.
- Ensure accurate and timely management and financial reporting across the portfolio to the Limited Partners and Investors, including quarterly management accounts/statuary accounts
- Act as the main point of contact for the Group Finance Director and Fund Controller relating to the relevant finance matters
- Undertake all operations; including waterfall/carry/team co-invest functions.
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally.
- Asset and fund performance reporting
- Establishing changes to IPEV guidelines and accounting standards
- Provide accurate calculations of General Partner Share/Management Fees
- Qualified (ACA or ACCA) or equivalent
- 3 years PQ +
- Real Estate experience
Apply for Finance Manager - Real Estate Funds
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly