Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
4 days left
- Full Time
Senior Director Regulatory Affairs, Oncology Development, Leading role for Key Pipeline Products
We are currently searching for an experienced regulatory affairs person with a passion for drug development to help lead regulatory strategy and a team for a number of innovative Oncology products. As you may guess, the role will require strong experience of Oncology products due to the many intricacies from the clinical side.
The company are a serious player in this area and have a lot of growth plans in the next 5 years. On top of this the pipeline is strong and there are significant resources allocated to these projects. It's a great role for someone who is able/willing to relocate to Switzerland and someone who may want to take a step up to a more strategic and management focused role. If you could be interested 'in principle', please feel free to contact me. This is a company I've been working with for many years and I hope to give a fair overview of the benefits and challenges of working there.
- Proven experience in regulatory affairs for pre approval and ideally post marketing of RX pharma drugs
- Proven experience in working with EMA/FDA, health authority meetings and scientific advice
- Experience in people management
- Proven experience working with Oncology products
- Fluency in English
- Leading global regulatory strategy for a selection of key products
- Management of a small team
- Close collaboration with senior stakeholders across Europe and US
- Key involvement for final submissions, review and health authority meetings.
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner on +41 43 50 80 81, ask to be transferred to extension 3290. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly