Global Regulatory Labelling Expert- Contract
2 days left
- Part Time
Global Regulatory Labelling Expert- Contract, 40%( 2 days a week), 3 months contract, working from home.
For a long established client of mine I am looking for a freelancer/contractor/temporary employee to help with a number of regulatory projects until end of the year. We ideally are targeting candidates based in Switzerland, but, we are also open to remote work within Europe for the right candidate. For this role we need someone with strong experience in labelling, artwork and promotional materials who can hit the ground running! It's potentially a good role for an experienced regulatory labelling contractor who could take on a new project. The company have a lot of future work coming up and there is every chance for a motivated person that more work will follow.
Rate + Location:
- The rate will depend on the market and the location of the contractor, but expect that it will be more than competitive for the right calibre of candidate
- Location will be largely remote / working from home. Some countries will be easier than others due to local contracting law
- Promotional material review for US submissions
- Update/review of labelling and artwork
- Support for post marketing submissions including response to questions and working with CMOs and other stakeholders
- Proven and recent hands on experience in Pharma Rx global labelling
- Proven and recent hands on experience with promotional materials and artwork review.
- Overall 5+ year in Pharma regulatory affairs at an EU or FDA level
- Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner on +41 43 50 80 81, ask to be transferred to extension 3290. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Global Regulatory Labelling Expert- Contract
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly