Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Danish Speaking) - London
5 days left
- Full Time
Multicultural Office, high earning potential and paid training provided.
- Do you have great communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Have you recently found yourself out of work due to the pandemic, or generally questioning your career options?
- Interested in the chance to earn £150,000 or more per year?
- Do you speak both English and Danish fluently?
- Are you looking to work in London's business capital?
We are NonStop Consulting, an international specialist headhunting firm, we are looking for people with high potential who speak English and Danish for entry-level recruiter roles to work in the UK, London. (danish speaking opportunities also available in Prague)
What makes us different?
We do not give up. Whether that is in the face of the Covid pandemic, global recessions, or market-specific turndowns, we remain proactive and seek new opportunities non-stop. This is the reason NonStop has weathered this latest global storm, and every one before it, without making any one of our employees redundant or furloughing anyone. Even in these challenging times, this attitude has allowed us to break into new markets and open up new revenue streams.
What's the role?
As a recruitment consultant, your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.
It is a phone-based, sales-related role where you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business. On top of a competitive base salary, you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about (UK:£40,000) and rising year after year, performance dependent.
Some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning well over £100,000, some even £140,000. Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets.
- Industry unrivalled, award-winning training programme with continual professional development to ensure you learn the job and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow. Achieve your first promotion within an average of three months and progress from entry-level to management in an average of two years!
- Genuine meritocracy - don't wait for your manager to vacate their position, get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path
- International exposure - talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising 27 nationalities!
- We're going global! We've recently opened offices in Bucharest, Boston and Luxembourg, and are looking for more destinations… where do you want to be?
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated, resilient and driven people - recruitment, like anything, can be difficult at times and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
- Strong communication skills - the role involves talking to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate effectively and enjoy speaking to people
- Ability and willingness to learn - a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally we need people who can and want to learn. Becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can't open your mind, take on feedback and learn
- Fluency in English and Danish.
An entry-level recruitment role with full training and continual professional development in an international and highly-rewarding environment.
Apply for Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Danish Speaking) - London
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly