Clinical trial assistant for innovative company, Sweden
My client is a medium-sized pharmaceutical company specialising in haematological diseases.
Which means development opportunities for the employers in the company.
They work with clinical development of various products in Haematology and last year raised more than 1.3 billion in shareholders capital to continue the expansion within the company. With this comes good opportunities for continued cooperation for the motivated.
They develop a cure in haematology where there is currently none. So there is great potential for the company, as well as you as an employee to build on your knowledge in a niche and develop your cv.
Who are you?
Applicants must have experience from clinical trials, preferably have worked as a CTA before. Be able to help the team with an overview of Contract research organisations execution of clinical studies, for example, review Trail Master Files for accuracy and completeness.
Attend clinical team meetings at program or study level.
You will be responsible for certain tasks regarding overall responsibility for study insurance and insurance certificates on an ongoing basis. Which gives you experience to take the next step in your career in the future.
- Support the head of clinical operations
- Overview studies.
- Quality assurance
- TMF and cro documentation
- Support team members with administrative tasks.
- Responsible for form, sponsor study list, etc.
- Collect documentation on all endorsements and stamps on power of attorney.
- Edit and format various clinical study documents such as, study protocol,
Relevant education and understanding of medical terminology.
- Clinical research experience (preferably in oncology).
- Understanding of GCP
- Good English skills in writing and speaking.
- Understanding of eTMFs.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Do not hesitate to contact us and see if this opportunity suits you. We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
My contact details are:
+46 850 927 950
Apply for Clinical trial assistant for innovative company, Sweden
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly