Junior Medical affairs manager - French and German speakers!
Location: Canton of Thurgau, for applicants from Germany and Switzerland able to commute or relocate
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: According to experience 90 000 CHF - 120 000 CHF base
Our client, a specialist phytopharmaceutical company is looking to strengthen their medical team.
The company is a market leader in their niche and is a long-standing family owned business.
- Build and develop relationships with Key opinion leaders
- Answering scientific inquiries from doctors and pharmacists
- Write scientific training material for internal medical training
- Assist in development projects and clinical studies
What you get:
- Become part of one of a well-known market leader company
- Gain more experience in the area of women health and neurology OTC products
- Opportunity to grow in your career
We are looking for you, if you…
- Have a PhD in Biology or similar
- Have done research on dermatology or neurology topics
- Have good understanding of phythopharmaceuticals
- Speak fluent German and French
The position is 100% office based in canton of Thurgau. Candidates willing to relocate are also welcome to apply.
If this sounds interesting, apply now to get in touch with Michaela Plamenova for a confidential
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We
are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the
recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic
and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the
niche markets we cover.
Apply for Junior Medical affairs manager - French and German speakers!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly