Verfahrenstechniker ( Process Engineer )
4 days left
- Full Time
For one of our clients, world's leading recycling business we are looking for a Process Engineer with experience within the chemical industry.
Our client offers you exposure to international network and great career opportunities. Very complex and innovative products on the other hand will allow you to enlarge your knowledge and becoming a Senior Expert.
- Carrying out process analysis and implementation of process improvement initiatives, steering a continuous improvement process
- Managing technical projects (planning, budgeting, tender, realisation) to meet performance targets within approved budgets and timelines
- Driving automation, energy saving and productivity improvement projects
- Supervising technical personnel and supervising related contractors
- Keeping the technical plant documentation up to date
- Overseeing the function Health, Safety and Environment Protection for the site
- Implementing/improving the use of guidelines for safety, environmental protection and technical standards
- Chemical or Process Engineer (Chemie-/Verfahrenstechnik) with good knowledge in general Chemistry
- Relevant work experience
- Communication and Leadership skills, team player
- Certified according to § 5 ChemVerbotsV or willingness to take this examination within the 1st year
- Good knowledge of German Störfall-Verordnung, 12. BImSchV, WHG, GefStoffV, GGV, StrlSchV, USG, would be an advantage
Next to excellent professional development opportunities, our client offers you competitive salary and a lot of bonuses.
If that role appeals to you call me on +49 89 210 93364 ext 7133 or Email: P.Suder@nonstop-chemical.com Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV
Apply for Verfahrenstechniker ( Process Engineer )
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly