Sales Specialist (Selling RA Consulting Services)
Sales Specialist ( Selling Regulatory Affairs Consulting Services).
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive services sales and knowledge.
- Demonstrates advanced consulting services knowledge.
- In charge of making sales appointments.
- Works with marketing department to meet new sales strategies.
- Demonstrates advanced Sales Knowledge.
- Always looking for a new way to sell the services.
- Bringing new clients to the company and keeping up with old ones.
- Preferred experience with selling similar services.
- Experienced with B2B Sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Preferably understands pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Industries.
- 1- 2 years of experience at least.
The client is a Regulatory Consulting firm in Riyadh that has been established in 2010 and keeps growing till now. They are specialized in product registration with the SFDA. The products vary from Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Pesticides and Food.
If you think you have what it takes and you are interested, then go ahead and send your CV now!
Apply for Sales Specialist (Selling RA Consulting Services)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly