Safeguarding Team-Take a step up into a Senior Practitioner
7 days left
- Full Time
London South East- Training and development supervisor for NQSW - Safeguarding
At NonStop, we are working with a Local Authority based in South East London to look for an experienced Social Work Practitioner to help supervise the training and development of Newly Qualified Social Workers in their Safeguarding team. You will be the guiding light to show junior members of the team what good practice looks like, using your small case load as examples to navigate them in the right direction. Their caseloads will be managed and supported under your supervision, making changes and improvements if and when necessary.
- Location - South East London
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary up to £49,159 per annum.
- Training and development for NQSW and ASYE students, introducing them to Social Work.
- Local Authority achieved GOOD OFSTED following its last inspection and still on their journey to reach OUTSTANDING result in the near future.
- Very manageable caseload for each member of the team - leaving you more time to give valuable feedback and coaching for the junior colleagues.
- Working in a small close-knit team and supportive manager that will give you the autonomy to implement your ideas for the improvement of practice.
- This local authority provides a Fast-track Career Pathway to help with your goals, taking you to the next step of your career progression.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate should have strong background in Children Social Services.
If you would like to apply for this role or to find out about any other opportunities we have, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Apply for Safeguarding Team-Take a step up into a Senior Practitioner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly