Systems Engineer, Software Architect - Switzerland
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for your next professional challenge? Do you want to join one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world? Then I have the right opportunity for you, in the field of Medical Devices:
My client focuses on the technical development of smart delivery systems. They are looking for their next Systems Engineer to join them in a full-time contractor position for 12 months within a highly motivated team in Basel!
As part of this role, you will be interacting with several teams and supporting development activities including requirement elicitation, system conceptualization, risk assessment, system verification, and clinical validation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement a systems engineering approach to support the development and life cycle management of complex products and platforms in the areas of connected drug delivery devices, digital technologies, and SaMD.
- Translate user and business needs into system/sub-system requirements.
- Author relevant design history files and GMP compliant documentation.
Who do they look for?
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in Medical Devices Industry, covering the Medical Device or SaMD product development, from concept to commercial launch.
- Web and mobile application design.
- Experience with Cloud and IoT architecture and technologies for complex systems.
- ISO 13485; IEC 60601, 62304, 82304.
- English fluency.
Don't miss this chance, and contact me for more information. This is an opportunity not to let go!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Guillermo Tramontin Magrini on +41 435 080 817, internal number 3248. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above will be contacted within 2 days, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Switzerland.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Systems Engineer, Software Architect - Switzerland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly