Flexible Qualified Social Worker in Adults Assessments
I am currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker for one of our NonStop clients based in the West Midlands to undertake reviews of individuals who are receipt of Direct payment and Domiciliary Care. Our client is well-known for being genuinely supportive to their employees, which means developing your set of skills, as this will bring you a more benefits in terms of your salary expectations, career progression and your newly gained competences will not go unnoticed.
There are several reasons why you should apply, as the role only includes assessments, which means that as soon as you complete them, you can hand them over quickly, so you will not have to hold onto cases and be stuck with a large caseload, which provides you with a less stressful working environment. The role will be running until at least March 2021 to deal with the backlog, which provides you with stability just after the New Year. Furthermore, the role offers flexible working, as the majority of work can be completed from home with not much need to go into the office which means it will provide you with a better work-life balance, spending less on gas, more time for you and your family.
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact;
- CV review service;
- Social Work roles throughout the UK;
- Interview advice and preparation;
- Consultants with Social Work experience;
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries;
- IR35 advice.
What I offer:
- As a Specialist Consultant for the West Midlands, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency;
- Having a degree in Business Management, my networking within the managerial and operational side of the Social Work domain will bring you the profits of my persuasive skills in terms of getting a better pay and benefits packaging;
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 02079402100 (ext 8113) and ask for George Constantin at NonStop Care.
Apply for Flexible Qualified Social Worker in Adults Assessments
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly