Sr specialist Business Intelligence and CRM - Pharma
3 days left
- Full Time
Our partner, one of the most specialised companies world wide in the discovery, development and delivery of treatments of neurological diseases is currently looking for a senior field force excellence associate. Are you experienced in data management and CRM systems and are you passionate about translating business insights from data from the field into better pharma - patient interactions and patient outcomes? This company gives you the opportunity to work in a stable and valuable industry while fighting for the improvement of people's lives suffering from neurological diseases.
As a senior field force excellence associate you will be responsible for managing their local master and reference data as well as managing their CRM system. The main responsibilities will be to; lead local Data Governance process; lead monitoring and data quality reporting in the affiliate; develop relevant reports and analysis from source systems, for the purpose of data and application testing incl. periodic DQ audits; provide insight into data quality issues; ensure data alignment between MDM and CRM; manage the CRM system; clearly communicate business issues and changes to relevant stakeholders; understand the business use of data and prioritise issues based on business impact; review requests from HCPs related to marketing activities; review and approve local MDM changes based on feedback form the Field by using the relevant MDM/CRM systems.
We are looking for someone with:
- A Master's Degree (or equivalent) in business administration or science or IT.
- A proven track record of working in a data management role with a strong focus on data quality.
- Proven knowledge about databases, data structures, data management, data analysis, CRM systems, Business Intelligence concept and solutions, technical background.
- Strong MS-Office knowledge
- Fluent in oral and written German as well as English
- Experience in pharmaceutical or Health care industry is a plus but not necessary
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via the web page of NonStop consulting. You can find me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Sr specialist Business Intelligence and CRM - Pharma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly