Clinical Trial Assistant Pharma Company Specialized in Oncology
Do you want to work for a pharma company, specialized in Oncology, by assisting their team that have oversight of the CROs that conduct their clinical studies?
Our client is Pharma Company, specialized in Oncology, today working on a drug candidate for an Orphan disease. They are looking for Clinical Trial Assistant that can assist their team that have oversight of the CROs that conduct their clinical studies.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant it for our client you will collaborate with clinical oversight activities of clinical trials and can be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing Trial Master Files (TMFs)
- Editing clinical study related documents, e.g. Clinical Study Report Appendices.
- Supporting Head of Clinical Operations with Clinical related tasks like Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), process development and maintenance.
- Supporting team members by performing administrative tasks, e.g. managing meeting logistics and travel arrangements.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant for our client you would have to meet the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 2 years in clinical operations
- GCP experience
- eTMF experience (trial master files)
- Sharpoint (webb baserad plattform från microsoft)
- Fluent and good written and spoken English
It is considered meritorious if you meet the following qualifications:
- Experience and knowledge in Oncology
- Fluent and good written and spoken Swedish
My contact information
Apply now sense interviews are happening immediately!
Apply for Clinical Trial Assistant Pharma Company Specialized in Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly