Regulatory Toxicologist with BPR experience
6 days left
- Full Time
Regulatory Toxicologist (REACH and BPR )
For one of our clients, one of the biggest chemical manufacturers worldwide, we are currently looking for an experienced regulatory toxicologist for biocides products and chemicals.
With its international presence and excellent reputation within the industry, our client offers you exposure to global markets and an excellent career progression.
With its innovative products, they are one of the most recognisable brand in the biocides world. Joining the team will give you a chance to learn new product ranges and expand your knowledge within the field.
The role can be based in Germany or in the Netherlands.
- Degree in Chemistry (ideally Toxicology or other relevant subject )
- Experience in the Biocides/BPR or REACH sectors as a Toxicology Expert
- Previous experience in study monitoring
- Excellent knowledge of European chemical and biocides regulations
- Proven track record of assessing the toxicological properties of a substance or product with respect to the EU Classification, Labelling and Packaging legislation
- Previous experience in communicating with the European authorities
- Fluency in English ( other European languages are an advantage)
- Team player with a " hands on" mentality
Your tasks will include:
- Toxicology risk assessment under REACH and BPR in order to support relevant registrations of new and existing products in Europe
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on EU requirements for toxicological studies, risk assessments, Classification and Labelling of Biocides and Chemicals
- Coordination and development of toxicology studies
- Maintenance and development of Safety Data Sheets meeting European requirements such as : EU REACH (EC 1907/2006), EU CLP (EC 1272/2007)
- Regulatory compliance
- Participation to webinars, conferences, workshops, trainings, seminars, specific working group meetings
- Representing our client by the authorities
If working in a well respected and market leading company in Germany appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64. at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Apply for Regulatory Toxicologist with BPR experience
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly