Account Director with Healthcare Communications Expert
7 days left
- Full Time
Role: Account Director with Health-care Communications Expert
Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Type: Permanent/ Full time
Salary: Relative to experience
Our client, an expert in health-care communications, it is a recognised company that will become a stable foundation for your career development and will give you an opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience for a great cause.
This reputable company is proud of their partnerships in more than 50 countries, which says that our client is constantly growing and expanding its network, as well as giving more room for professional development of it's employees.
Moreover, the company values its employees, and provides the opportunities for stable growth and career boost, by implementing on boarding training program that is a part of valuable employee experience. It will allow you to become a part of the company, and truly enjoy your job in a casual boutique workplace atmosphere.
The Account Director will help set the strategy and manage day-to-day execution of communication programs for multiple clients, and also participate in business development activities as appropriate.
- Global health care public relations experience in speciality medicine in a corporate and/or public relations agency setting; experience in rare disorders is highly desired
- Ability to analyse challenges from multiple perspectives (e.g. economic, medical, social) and propose and implement practical solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills that deliver projects on time and coordinate with clients across all various levels and functions, including senior management
- Ability to demonstrate growth and experience in management roles, and working well with senior counsellors and junior team members
- Experience in developing programs and materials; managing media relations and medical congress support; preparing messages and spokespeople
- Ability of managing project budgets for profitability, growth
- Resourcefulness and flexibility in approach to project assignments
- Holds a BA or equivalent degree
- Acting as a daily, proactive client liaison responsible for account and team direction
- Planning and executing projects and assignments, such as corporate media relations, clinical data announcements, regulatory news, opinion leader development, patient advocacy, corporate branding, employee communication, social media monitoring and much more
- Overseeing corporate media relations strategy with support from media specialists
- Developing media strategies and provide direction to media specialists
- Defining and delivering social media strategies, implementing plans and deliver results
- Hiring and managing talent, internally and externally
- Researching, developing and presenting programs for existing and new clients
- Creating and managing budgets for clients
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, reply to this post with your updated CV and a suitable time to give you a call. If it's not quite the right time for you, but you know someone who might be interested, feel free to share with your network.
Apply for Account Director with Healthcare Communications Expert
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly