Medical communication manager, PHD, Amsterdam
As a medical publication manager yodu will be responsible for creating medical content for the interesting pharmaceutical client portfolio. In this role you will prepare medical documents and research unfamiliar therapy areas.
you have a PHD or master in a life science discipline
- experience in writing medical documents
- minimum of 2 years experience preferably in a medical communication agency
- excellent project management skills and you are able to manage different projects at the same time
- you have an excellent command of English language
Are you or do you know someone who could be interested; sent me your phone number and I will give you a call asap.
- Debie Biharie Consultant/ Headhunter Pharma Regulatory Affairs Netherlands
- NonStop Pharma
- Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3394
- Netherlands Tel: +31 207 091 070
- Email: R.Biharie @nonstop-pharma.com
- Web: www.nonstop-pharma.com
Apply for Medical communication manager, PHD, Amsterdam
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly