Court Work Team - Senior Practitioner
Senior Practitioner - Court Work Team - Work with ASYEs
Nonstop Care are currently working exclusively with an authority in South East London. We are looking for a social worker with experience around Child Protection to work within their Court Work Team. You will be working within their Social Work Academy an excellent opportunity for those looking to mentor less experienced staff.
The team is a busy service where you will aim to ensure that the children within the service achieve permanency via long term fostering, rehabilitation with parents or SGOs. This authority has been applauded by Ofsted for its focus on smaller teams and better lines of communication plus their access to resource team which has made the process of finding placements simpler and more effective.
Due to the current situation, all staff are working from home as well, meaning less travel for you.
They are able to offer a competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum. This is a close knit team of only 6 staff in each team, giving you greater access to support.
If you know of anyone who maybe interested please do get in touch, we offer a referral fee of £200 for a successful placement.
For a fully confidential chat please get in touch as telephone interviews will take places as and when strong candidates become available, if interested send over your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for London I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
They are looking for a quick turnaround with these positions offering initial telephone interviews and face to face interviews within days of receiving CVs ensuring you are not waiting around for feedback, plus they don't require a application form completing.
Apply for Court Work Team - Senior Practitioner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly