AMHP needed - Stable contract for 2020/2021 - £32.00 hourly
5 days left
- Full Time
Home-based AMHP needed for day-time work - £32.00 hourly - 35 hours per week
We are currently partnered with a Mental Health service within the West Midlands region as they seek to take on an interim AMHP to cover day-shifts within the service as a result of sick leave.
If you are an Approved Mental Health Professional seeking a contract that will provide you with a stable income and plenty of flexible working then please apply below.
What they can offer you:
- Flexible working conditions - the majority of your work will not require you to go to an office base it can be done remotely from home (Equipment provided)
- Stability - We have had workers in the authority for over 12+ months previously and they can offer you a rolling contract in quarterly increments to ensure you will not be out of work.
- They will also support you towards your CPD and warrant if needed as they have experienced Manager's available that are passionate about self-development.
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Car driver.
- Ideally have over 2 years previous experience as an AMHP.
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral
Apply for AMHP needed - Stable contract for 2020/2021 - £32.00 hourly
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly