Social Worker - Family Support - £35.00 hourly - Powys
I am currently searching for an experienced Social Worker in regards to Safeguarding & Child Protection based within the Powys region to join one of the Counties developing Children's Services in their Family Support Team.
You will help roll out and implement a reduced caseload system with cases currently sitting at the 15 - 20 mark.
What they can offer you:
- Highly competitive rate - up to £35.00 hourly DOE.
- Fortnightly supervision + Locum members of staff still get the same training and development prospects that permanent members of staff receive.
- Ongoing contract length - Candidates have been given rolling contracts previously so you can attain some consistency in your work.
- Supportive and experienced management to aide with your own self development - Excellent career advice and training on offer.
- Flexible/home-based working.
What they are looking for within candidates:
- 3 years+ experience within children's services.
- Current DBS on the update service (Ideally)
- Welsh Care Council registered.
- Availability to start within the next few weeks. (Or sooner)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral.
Apply for Social Worker - Family Support - £35.00 hourly - Powys
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly