QSW -Care management
Nonstop Care are currently working with an Island location to bring in 2 exceptional social workers for their Child Protection and Court Team, if you are looking to get away from England this could be perfect.
This is an authority where locums tend to stay long term, testament to the impact of capped caseloads totalling 16 and the development opportunities available to all, even locums. They offer 6 months contracts with free accommodation as well meaning you won't be looking for your next role soon after arrival. The teams are split into an Initial Referral Team and then lead into the Care Management Team. Social workers will be covering Child Protection, Court Work and Looked After Children.
The legislation differs on the island quite simply there is more direct work with families and not as much bureaucracy.
You will be paid via the IOM Payroll Company, meaning you will come out with just under £900 per week.
Telephone interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available.
Due to the ongoing situation, candidates will need to self isolate for the first 2 weeks, this will be funded by the Government in a hotel, candidates will be paid for doing some remote work on laptops during this time. Candidates looking to travel back and forth regularly during this time should not apply, as the above process will need to be repeated.
We also have a number of roles across the UK with pay rates up to £42 per hour and roles outside of IR35.
- Pay rate of £36 per hour (via umbrella)
- Free accommodation
- 6 Month contract
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for Island Locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and smoother placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Andreea Paun at NonStop Care.
Apply for QSW -Care management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly