Regulatory Affairs Associate
4 days left
- Full Time
Regulatory Affairs Associate, Pharmaceutical UK post marketing, standalone role working closely with local and global regulatory affairs
I have client who are expanding their business in the UK and are looking for a junior Pharma regulatory affairs candidate to join them on this journey. The company are seeing good growth in the UK and have many new products to launch in the coming years. With this in mind there is growing requirements for MHRA submissions and they would like to have someone who can help with global teams with these key submissions. It's an interesting role as it will be the only person in the UK for regulatory, giving a lot of autonomy, while at the same time not needing a senior candidates. So it is a great opportunity for someone with 1-2 years Pharma regulatory experience to take a step up! If you meet the requirements and could be open 'in principle', please feel free to contact me.
- Must have industry experience working in pharma regulatory affairs for DCP/MRP submissions with EMA or MHRA
- Life science degree
- Overview and review of regulatory submissions of generics and OTC products to the MHRA/EMA
- Providing review and assistance on a broad range of regulatory activities including labelling, CMC and compliance
- Working closely with QA and commercial teams for launch
- Working on daily basis with external and internal regulatory teams globally
For a confidential discussion about this role, then send your CV to me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner or call me on +41 43 50 80 81. You can find my references on my linked-in profile in case you are curious of my background.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly