Lab Technician - Basel - GMP
On behalf of one of the top 3 Pharma companies who are looking for a Lab Technician, on a contract basis for at least 12 months to be based in Basel. This is a chance to be a part of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, where extensions are expected allowing you to gain exposure with a reputable name and ultimately build further value for your profile. This is a contract with guaranteed working hours. Which gives you stability within the role, whilst also gaining reputable experience and making your profile more attractive to future employers.
- Independent, timely planning, implementation, evaluation, documentation and interpretation of complex and demanding work. Mostly solves problems by himself
- Compliance with deadlines, e.g. as part of NOSSCE and timely escalation in Case of foreseeable delays
- Compliance with GMP, GSU regulations
- Care, operation and maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Taking on complex and demanding additional tasks (e.g. method transfer, development work, laboratory tests, problem solving)
- Assumption of special tasks with additional responsibility (e.g. power user, GSU representative, participation in device qualification for new devices / technologies, etc.)
- Independent creation of reports (e.g. method validation, OOS)
- Training as a laboratory assistant * Knowledge of microorganisms and how to use them are the basic requirements
- Fluent spoken and written German / English is an advantage
- At least 3 years of laboratory experience (in addition to the apprenticeship), sound experience in quality control or analytical laboratories
- Knowledge of MET is an advantage
- GMP experience
- Has in-depth knowledge of all common laboratory-relevant techniques or, alternatively, expert knowledge of special techniques
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a Contract professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Lab Technician - Basel - GMP
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly