Mentoring Specialist-Domestic Violence and Parental MH
Practice Mentoring Specialist - Domestic Violence and Parental Mental Health!
NonStop is representing a client based in North East London to find an experienced Senior Practitioner to help mentoring a Child Protection Team. This specialist team dedicated to support exploited children and adolescence that has been suffering from Domestic Violence and Parental Mental Health. As it is a very delicate area of work, we are looking for a Senior Practitioner with experience dealing with such issues to help mentoring a small team of ASYE students and junior Social Worker. You will be using your very small caseload to showcase the standard of practice, getting them ready to take on the new challenges.
- Location - North East London
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary up to £45,646 per annum inclusive of bonuses
- Mentoring and development for NQSW and ASYE students, introducing them to Social Work.
- Work with a specialist team, dealing with delicate cases surrounding issues of Domestic Violence and Parental Mental Health.
- Local Authority achieved OUTSTANDING in their most recent OFSTED visit.
- Very manageable caseload for each member of the team - leaving you more time to give valuable feedback and coaching for the junior colleagues.
- Working in a small close-knit team and supportive manager that will give you the autonomy to implement your ideas for the improvement of practice.
- Qualified Social Work
- Registered with Social Work England
- 5 years experience in Children Social Care
- Child Protection or Court Work experience is highly advantageous
If you would like to apply for this role or to find out about any other opportunities we have, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Apply for Mentoring Specialist-Domestic Violence and Parental MH
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly