Director **Project Manager** Stem Cells Biotech / HomeBased
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a Bio-tech Project Manager certificated with PMP experienced in cross functional projects with Advanced Therapies and Gen Therapies, to join in a executive position at their headquarters in London.
Reporting to: Chief Medical Officer
Roles and responsibilities
- Management of projects, processes, budgets and people related to the execution of the development plan
- Coordination of activities between clinical operations, medical affairs, regulatory, CMC development, preclinical mechanism of action research and quality.
- Project management of development plan and budgetary planning
- Management of specific contracts for delivery of milestones and budget management
- Supporting planning processes, ensuring key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and project deliverables are completed to time lines
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and resourcing to ensure targets are met.
- Development and management of project budgets
- Documenting procedures for internal and third-party monitoring.
- Communicating milestones, plan changes and actions to relevant parties.
- Supporting the CEO, Head of R&D or executive team's vision and process ideals.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Good working knowledge of operations management, bio-pharmaceutical development and ICH regulation by the FDA, EMA and other major competent authorities.
- Proven experience in operations management in relevant organisation
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Organisation and experience working to deadlines and delivering documents to appropriate level of quality
- Judgement and problem-solving abilities to identify solutions to routine issues and seek guidance on more complex issues
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build consensus and work effectively in teams
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage priorities and work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office applications including Project and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to produce technically accurate reports
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent computer literacy
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or French preferred
Qualifications and experience
- Science, medical, pharmacy or technical degree at BSc level or higher
- At least three years experience in operations management
Feels like your next step?
Send today your updated CV at email@example.com or call us at: +41 43 508 0817 Extension: 3347 and ask for Alejandro Lopez.
Apply for Director **Project Manager** Stem Cells Biotech / HomeBased
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly