Home-based Qualified Social Worker - Assessment Team
Have you ever thought about having more time for yourself & your family? If so then read on!
I am currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join an Assessment Team within the Beautiful North Powys region.
My client requires a Social Worker to join their team as of October 2020 and they are being as supportive as they can to staff during this crucial time; as a result they can offer you a lot of home-based working/a 4 day condensed week if wanted to ensure that you have more time spent at home with your family.
What they can offer you:
- Flexible working regime - To provide you with more of a work/life balance during this crisis. E.g. home-based working/4 day condensed week.
- Competitive hourly rate - Up to £35.00 hourly DOE (Most authorities within the region offer an average of £30 but they want the best staff)
- Self development guidance & support - The majority of the Senior Management Team are very experienced permanent members of staff, therefore they can work with you from the start of your contract and provide you with feedback in order to help your self development and progression.
Telephone interviews are taking place this week, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact;
- CV review service;
- Social Work roles throughout the UK;
- Interview advice and preparation;
- Consultants with Social Work experience;
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries;
- IR35 advice.
What I offer:
- As a Specialist Consultant for the West Midlands, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency.
- Having a degree in Business Management, my networking within the managerial and operational side of the Social Work domain will bring you the profits of my persuasive skills in terms of getting a better pay and benefits package for you.
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 02079402100 (ext 8113) and ask for George Constantin at NonStop Care.
Apply for Home-based Qualified Social Worker - Assessment Team
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly