Support Worker -Children and Adolescents
Nonstop Care are currently working with a company in order to bring in 6 exceptional support workers for their Team.
If you are looking for a flexible working environment this could be perfect.
This is an authority where locums tend to stay long term.. They offer the possibility of choosing your shifts as well , meaning you will have the benefit of flexibility in order to have a life-work balance. The teams are split into 3 Support workers.
NonStop's Client is looking for support workers who would like to start ASAP.
- Pay rate of £10.50per hour
- Ongoing contract
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for Island Locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and smoother placements for you
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Andreea Paun at NonStop Care.
Apply for Support Worker -Children and Adolescents
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly