Flexible Qualified Social Worker
Do you want a lower caseload and the flexibility to work remotely?
A brand new Locality Team position has appeared within the South West region with one of NonStop's Clients. The position is just in between Weymouth and Dorchester being accessible and with a great view to the sea.
The Locality Teams cover across CIN, R&A and LTCP, so you would be able to develop more extensive knowledge, offering a varied and interesting workload for you.
The local authority is flexible offering either remote working or working from a community hub of your preference, giving you flexibility during these uncertain times and hopefully a better work life balance.
For this position two locations are available, giving you the possibility to choose what is more accessible to yourself, in order to spend less time travelling when you have to do it.
The positions were created to decrease the caseloads and relieve pressure, facilitating a better work life balance.
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV reviews service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 advice
What I offer:
- As a consultant specifically for the South West region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I graduated Psychology so I will actually listen to your needs and concerns and discuss what would the best step forward be for yourself
We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places, you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 (extension 8124) and ask for Alexandru Jerbas at NonStop Care.
Apply for Flexible Qualified Social Worker
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly